The CNP Summit, like live gatherings around the world, was unable to take place in 2020 and one of the casualties was the announcement of the CNP...
CNP Virtual Summit Series
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
- CNP Live Q&A: E-Commerce in a New Era
- How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
- Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Fraud Team Optics: Communicating with Upper Management Using Practical KPIs
- Clarity for today. Insight for tomorrow. | Navigating the “new normal” to outsmart fraud. Together.
- Covid-19: The Chargeback Effect
- Key Takeaways from the Virtual Summit Series
Latest News by Category
Now that Covid-19 lockdowns have changed shopping habits dramatically, many more people are heading online to purchase items like groceries,...
The Covid-19 pandemic continues to alter the landscape for businesses and cardholders across the country. New data from The Strawhecker Group (TSG)...
Antifraud technology provider Vesta has secured $125 million in new growth capital from private equity firm Goldfinch Partners. The funding will...
Suspected fraudulent digital transactions are up this quarter and millennials are the generation most targeted, according to new data from TransUnion.
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.