Facebook has announced that in 2020 it will launch a cryptocurrency, Libra, which will be a global currency powered by blockchain.
June is Key Findings from CNP Expo Month
- Feature: Social Engineering, Compelling Evidence and Fraud Strategy Highlight CNP Expo Day 2
- Feature: Taking Social Engineering Personally: An Attendee’s Take on CNP Expo
- Keynote: Podcasters Unmask Fraudsters’ Social Engineering Techniques at CNP Expo
- Keynote: BuildingBridges with Law Enforcement and the Future
- Resource: CNP Buyer's Guide
- Article: CNP Payment and Fraud Basics at CNP Expo’s First Day: Optimize Conversion
- Article: Study Preview Finds Cost of Fraud for E-Commerce Merchants Highest Ever
- Article: Fraudsters Rely on Forums for Maximum Success
- Article: Breaking Down Silos to Build Partnerships that Combat Fraud
- Article: Navigating Payment Security in Europe
- Article: Fed Shares Payments and Fraud Data at CNP Expo
Latest News by Category
The gaming community is one of the fastest growing targets for credential stuffing attacks. Because criminals are able to turn a quick profit, the...