By Alexander Hall, Card Not Present Contributor
Latest News by Category
A new report focused on the online gaming, eSports, cryptocurrency and travel verticals, found the Covid-19 pandemic had significant impact on fraud...
While it has not become as much of a force in the U.S. as in other parts of the world, mobile payments via QR code are growing in the U.S. and...
In a study to determine the effects a global pandemic had on consumer behavior and attitudes toward e-commerce, researchers found at least 20 percent...
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.
We will resume our series in January 2021. Until then please review our Trust & Safety content.
- Feature | The Evolution of ‘Trust & Safety’: Should it Replace ‘Fraud Prevention’?
- Webinar | Tools, Tactics, Trust & Safety: Taking On Credential Stuffing Attacks
- Feature | Automation, Context, and Data: 3 Essential Elements of Digital Trust & Safety
- Webinar | Friction, Fraud & Trust: How to Meet Modern Consumers’ Digital Demands
- Feature | Moving Beyond Typical Fraud Prevention to Identity Trust
- Feature | Hiring in Digital Trust & Safety
- Virtual Summit Series Education Session | Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Feature | How E-Commerce Companies Get Ahead with Digital Trust & Safety
- Webinar | Mindset, Process and Technology: How to level-up your fraud-fighting with Digital Trust & Safety
CNP Virtual Summit Series
Check out our VSS Educational Session Rebroadcasts Below
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
- CNP Live Q&A: E-Commerce in a New Era
- How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
- Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Fraud Team Optics: Communicating with Upper Management Using Practical KPIs
- Clarity for today. Insight for tomorrow. | Navigating the “new normal” to outsmart fraud. Together.
- Covid-19: The Chargeback Effect
- Key Takeaways from the Virtual Summit Series