By Karisse Hendrick, Principal, Chargelytics Consulting
Latest News by Category
Total retail sales grew more than expected during the pandemic year of 2020, according to the National Retail Federation (NRF), paced by an explosion...
The decades-long battle between merchants and card networks over interchange fees charged to accept payment cards has been renewed—with a twist.
Nearly one-quarter of all digital interactions (22.9 percent) in 2020 were fraud attempts, according to research from Arkose Labs. The Bay Area...
Valentine’s Day is always a big event for retailers, but this year, consumers planned and spent more on virtual and online activities than ever...
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.
Our next CNP inFocus in March will be around Chargebacks
CNP inFocus: Friendly Fraud
- Merchant-Only Collaboration Call with Karisse Hendrick | Tuesday, February 23 at 2:00 PM ET, 11:00 AM PT
- New Feature | A Decade of Friendly Fraud
- Feature | Friendly vs. Family Fraud: Is There an Important Difference for Merchants?
- Rebroadcast | Industry Task Force Proves Friendly Fraud Can Be Stopped!
- Feature | How Does Friendly Fraud Impact False Declines?
- Feature | Chargebacks and Friendly Fraud Soar as Food Delivery and Pick Up Surge
- Rebroadcast | Did Winning the War on Friendly Fraud Just Get Harder?
- Feature | Are Cardholders Being Taught to Engage in Friendly Fraud?
- Feature | Friendly Fraud Hurts Merchants, Issuers and Cardholders: Here’s How
- Feature | Lacking Resources, Merchants Get Clobbered by Friendly-Fraud Chargebacks
CNP Virtual Summit Series
Check out our VSS Educational Session Rebroadcasts Below
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
- CNP Live Q&A: E-Commerce in a New Era
- How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
- Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Fraud Team Optics: Communicating with Upper Management Using Practical KPIs
- Clarity for today. Insight for tomorrow. | Navigating the “new normal” to outsmart fraud. Together.
- Covid-19: The Chargeback Effect
- Key Takeaways from the Virtual Summit Series