By Karisse Hendrick, Principal, Chargelytics Consulting
November is Transparency and Control Month at Card Not Present | Sponsored by Sift
- [Feature] How Trust and Safety Teams Can Prepare for an Unpredictable Holiday Season
- [Feature] Not All Machine Learning Fraud Prevention Solutions are Created Equal
- [Guide} Deploying Digital Trust & Safety: A step-by-step guide to building a world-class fraud prevention operation
- [eBook] Digital Trust & Safety Index: Account Takeover Fraud and the Growing Burden on Business
- [Whitepaper] Mindset and Measurement: The Keys to Attacking Your False-Positive Problem
- [Feature] Automation, Context, and Data: 3 Essential Elements of Digital Trust & Safety
Latest News by Category
With the busy holiday shopping season coming up in a few days, the Retail Gift Card Association (RGCA) is offering merchants suggestions for...
Sponsored Content | Transparency & Control Month Fraud prevention experts rely on patterns. But months full of unknowns have thrown a sizable wrench...
Payments from smart home devices are expected to explode over the next few years. A new Juniper Research study has found that the total transaction...
Get ready to kick off the shopping season very soon. Earlier-than-normal shopping surges should be expected this holiday season, according to new...
It’s been less than a year since the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) took effect. The law is intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer...
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.
We will resume our series in January 2021. Until then please review our Trust & Safety content.
- Feature | The Evolution of ‘Trust & Safety’: Should it Replace ‘Fraud Prevention’?
- Webinar | Tools, Tactics, Trust & Safety: Taking On Credential Stuffing Attacks
- Feature | Automation, Context, and Data: 3 Essential Elements of Digital Trust & Safety
- Webinar | Friction, Fraud & Trust: How to Meet Modern Consumers’ Digital Demands
- Feature | Moving Beyond Typical Fraud Prevention to Identity Trust
- Feature | Hiring in Digital Trust & Safety
- Virtual Summit Series Education Session | Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Feature | How E-Commerce Companies Get Ahead with Digital Trust & Safety
- Webinar | Mindset, Process and Technology: How to level-up your fraud-fighting with Digital Trust & Safety
CNP Virtual Summit Series
Check out our VSS Educational Session Rebroadcasts Below
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
- CNP Live Q&A: E-Commerce in a New Era
- How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
- Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Fraud Team Optics: Communicating with Upper Management Using Practical KPIs
- Clarity for today. Insight for tomorrow. | Navigating the “new normal” to outsmart fraud. Together.
- Covid-19: The Chargeback Effect
- Key Takeaways from the Virtual Summit Series