By Joan Goodchild, Card Not Present Staff
February is Building Consumer Trust Month
Sponsored by Ekata
- Feature: What does Mitigating Fraud Look Like? - Part 1
- Feature: Fraud is Changing User Experience Expectations
- Feature: Balancing Fraud Prevention with Welcoming New Customers
- Report: Infinite Want - Consumers Demand Speed & Security in the Digital Experience
- Quiz: What's Your Biggest Consumer Trust Opportunity?
- eBook: Building Trust as an Online Marketplace or eCommerce Site
Latest News by Category
Human-driven fraud attacks are up almost 90 percent as fraudsters are utilizing so-called “sweatshop” style resources to augment crimes. This is...
Friendly fraud is the number one cause of chargebacks according to new research from Chargebacks911. The study of over 200 online, multichannel and...
Apple Pay is poised to account for 10 percent of global card transactions by 2025. This is according to research from analyst firm Bernstein, which...
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.
Get the latest news and developments in e-commerce fraud, payments
and risk management delivered to your inbox once a week.
CNP Summit: May 19-21, 2020 at Marriott Marquis | San Francisco, CA
- A mixture of over 40 panels and case studies exploring the latest fraud prevention strategies, risk management techniques and digital payment and compliance best practices.
- The opportunity to meet & collaborate with fellow merchants, industry experts and solution providers.
- Keynotes from some of the most knowledgeable and forward-thinking e-commerce virtuosos.