Merchants were expected to begin complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) in January, but enforcement of the law only began this...
CNP Virtual Summit Series
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Virtual Summit Series this spring. We had some really great collaboration calls with our merchants and eight really informative education sessions that are highlighted below.
Keep an eye out for our a new and ongoing CNP in Focus program to bring you more merchant-only collaboration calls and online content in the weeks ahead.
Check out our VSS Educational Session Rebroadcasts Below
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
- CNP Live Q&A: E-Commerce in a New Era
- How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
- Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Fraud Team Optics: Communicating with Upper Management Using Practical KPIs
- Clarity for today. Insight for tomorrow. | Navigating the “new normal” to outsmart fraud. Together.
- Covid-19: The Chargeback Effect
- Key Takeaways from the Virtual Summit Series
Latest News by Category
Square is jumping into the food delivery game by partnering with Postmates to offer on-demand delivery service for Square Online Store. Square says...
By Steve Villegas, Vice President and Head of Payment Partnerships North America, PPRO
Consumers are increasingly adopting touch-free ways to pay, according to a global study by Mastercard conducted in 15 markets. Contact-free and...
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.