Antifraud technology provider Riskified will make its debut as a public company today as it begins trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The New...
Latest News by Category
Chargebacks, whether they stem from fraudulent transactions performed by unknown criminals or legitimate cardholders, could cost e-commerce merchants...
Verizon and Mastercard this week announced a partnership that will integrate 5G connectivity into payments, unlocking what the companies said will be...
- [merchant guide] 5 Ways to Keep Subscription Billing from Being a Recurring Nightmare
- [merchant-only collaboration call] Tue. July 20 at 2PM ET with Karisse Hendrick
- [article] Survey: Subscription-Based Payments Continue Strong Growth
- [webinar] How to Reduce Risk in Recurring or Subscription-Based Payments Thu. July 22 at 2PM ET
- [article] Subscription Merchants Prepare for Strong Customer Authentication Rules
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.
CNP Virtual Summit Series
Check out our VSS Educational Session Rebroadcasts Below
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
- CNP Live Q&A: E-Commerce in a New Era
- How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
- Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Fraud Team Optics: Communicating with Upper Management Using Practical KPIs
- Clarity for today. Insight for tomorrow. | Navigating the “new normal” to outsmart fraud. Together.
- Covid-19: The Chargeback Effect
- Key Takeaways from the Virtual Summit Series