by Rafael Lourenco, Executive Vice President, ClearSale
The 2021 CNP Virtual Summit Series [Oct. 5 & 7, 12 & 14]
The 2021 CNP Summit will be a 4-day virtual educational event series delivering high-end programming for the fraud prevention, secure payments, risk management, e-commerce and card-not-present community. The educational topics include the evolution of fraud, chargeback response and management, fraud-security convergence, cross-border and recurring payments and more... Take a look below at a few of the planned education sessions.
Latest News by Category
The number of online transactions has nearly doubled the number of in-person transactions, which is driving a range of online scams, according to a...
The pandemic’s effect on e-commerce in 2020 was well noted. That growth continued in the first half of 2021, although it seems to be moderating as...
Nearly 60 percent of respondents in a recent study think their chargeback rate has increased since the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic in March 2020....
One of the changes hastened by the surge in e-commerce that came with pandemic lockdowns was the mainstream adoption of “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL)...
- [merchant-only collaboration call] Tue. Sept. 28 at 2PM ET with Karisse Hendrick
- [webinar] Loyalty Points: Hard earned, easily stolen Wed. Sept. 29, 2021 at 2PM ET, 11AM PT
- [feature] Protecting Brands and Consumers from Loyalty Fraud
- [white paper] Gift Cards: The Threats and Opportunities of Digital Delivery
- [article] Gift Card Fraud Continues to Rise
- [article] Report: Digital Is the Future of Gift Cards, But Fraud will Continue
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.