Several years ago, Brett Johnson was unfamiliar to most Card Not Present readers. In an effort to walk a different path, the former hacker and...
April is Revenue Recovery Month, sponsored by Riskified
- Feature: The True Cost of Declined Orders
- Webinar | State of Fraud: Why consumers blame merchants for fraud | May 15 at
- Feature: By the Numbers | How False Declines Cost Merchants Now and in the Future
- Feature: The Invisible Problem: How bank declines are hurting your brand & your bottom line
- Webinar: Overcoming payment declines
- eBook: Five types of good shoppers you’re declining
- Guide: Avoiding False Declines - taking action to prevent revenue loss
Latest News by Category
Several sources are reporting that Visa plans to tighten its Risk Monitoring Programs for merchants, effective October 1, 2019.
By Stephen Fidgeon
Transform your fraud and payment risks into revenue for your business
CNP Expo® equips fraud fighters, payment professionals and risk management experts with the knowledge and tools they need to offer rich digital commerce experiences to customers, while protecting their business’ bottom line. With over 50+ hours of education for e-commerce new comers and veterans, learn how to leverage CNP payments in an increasingly multi-channel retail sales environment while connecting with hundreds of merchants looking to share best practices and form the partnerships this environment requires.