Rosy measures of holiday e-commerce spending continue to emerge in advance of the post-Thanksgiving period, with predictions from Deloitte and...
The 2021 CNP Virtual Summit Series [Oct. 5 & 7, 12 & 14]
The 2021 CNP Summit will be a 4-day virtual educational event series delivering high-end programming for the fraud prevention, secure payments, risk management, e-commerce and card-not-present community. The educational topics include the evolution of fraud, chargeback response and management, fraud-security convergence, cross-border and recurring payments and more... Take a look below at a few of the planned education sessions.
Latest News by Category
A new report estimates 10 to 13 percent of global online transactions are potentially fraudulent. The first Global Card-Not-Present Fraud Report from...
By Mark Patrick, Global Head of Payments, CellPoint Digital
by Grace Proctor, Content Writer, Ravelin | Sponsored Content
U.S. holiday e-commerce sales are expected to grow between 6 and 7 percent compared to last year’s record-breaking results, according to a new...
- [merchant-only collaboration call] Tue. Sept. 28 at 2PM ET with Karisse Hendrick
- [webinar] Loyalty Points: Hard earned, easily stolen Wed. Sept. 29, 2021 at 2PM ET, 11AM PT
Take a look at some surfaced content for the August CNP inFocus [Cross-Border Payments]
- 3 Cross-Border E-Commerce Myths Debunked
- More Cross-Border E-Commerce Myths Debunked
- Report: B2B Cross-Border and Instant Payments to Rise
- Report: Fraud, Payment Processing Challenges Hinder Cross-Border E-Commerce
- Report: B2B Cross-Border Payments Pose Fraud, Complexity Challenges
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.