By Joan Goodchild, Card Not Present Staff
March is Identity Trust Global Network Month
Sponsored by Kount
- Feature: Moving Beyond Typical Fraud Prevention to Identity Trust
- Research: Identity & Trust: The Prerequisites for a Personalized User Experience
- Case Study: Rethinking eCommerce to Deliver Personalized Customer Experiences
- Feature: 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend Kount’s Virtual Digital Protection Summit
CNP Virtual Summit Series
- User-Generated Content Abuse
- Payment Acceptance & Optimization
- Women in CNP Fraud & Payments
- Chargeback Strategy & Management
- Digital Goods Merchant Fraud Issues
- Physical Goods Merchant Fraud Issues
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
Latest News by Category
With global travel bans in place and the lives of people all over the world now at a halt due to quarantines and stay-at-home directives, it is clear...
Reed Exhibitions, organizers of the CNP Summit and parent of Card Not Present, today announced it has postponed CNP Summit 2020, originally scheduled...
[resource] CNP Merchant Guides
We are focused on providing the most timely and relevant information for merchants dealing with the challenges of e-commerce fraud, payments and risk management. Check out our guides and how-to lists to understand how to best overcome these challenges today. And, if there’s something you’re looking for that you haven’t seen yet, please let us know.
Get the latest news and developments in e-commerce fraud, payments
and risk management delivered to your inbox once a week.
CNP Summit: May 19-21, 2020 at Marriott Marquis | San Francisco, CA
- A mixture of over 40 panels and case studies exploring the latest fraud prevention strategies, risk management techniques and digital payment and compliance best practices.
- The opportunity to meet & collaborate with fellow merchants, industry experts and solution providers.
- Keynotes from some of the most knowledgeable and forward-thinking e-commerce virtuosos.